Wednesday, November 5, 2008

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

From Ometepe I made it back to the egde of the lake then caught a shared taxi to San Juan del Sur, a cool beach town on the Pacific Coast of in the south of Nicaragua, very close to Costa Rica. I was there for a couple of days but I didn't take too many pictures of the place at all. I caught the sunset each evening, but nothing of the actual town which is right off the beach. San Juan del Sur and the beaches in the area are known for their surfing and that is the main attraction. My first day there I took in the town and saw several travelers that I had met in other cities. It was my Birthady on my second night there so we stayed up late the first night to celebrate after midnight, then went surfing the next day, and celebrated again in the evening. It was a good birthday on the beach.
















Antique cash register

No comments: