Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Bungee jumping in Salta, Argentina

After more than 30 hours of travel or waiting in immigration lines to make it from Oruro, Bolivia to Salta, Argentina I didn't care to do a whole lot of sight seeing. Besides that, I was fairly certain I would come back through Salta on my way back north. So instead of checking out much of beautiful Salta I decided to go bungee jumping! It was my first time and such a blast. I went with the friends I met in the immigration line or on the bus to Salta. We all jumped off of a bridge and ever so slightly dipped into the lake below before springing back into the air. Such a great time and easily the best twenty bucks I've spent in a long time!




























After our bungee jumping excursion we made it back to the city for dinner and a night out. It was a fun place and a great time. Can't wait to come back!






Bungee splash

1 comment:

rbaker1144 said...

You ARE depravied as proved by the bungee jumping (I wouldn't even have done this 30 years ago)!

Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

Turk